There are five (5) things you should know about curly hair.
1. Vigorously scrub your scalp with shampoo to clean an buildup of oil or any product you been using to hair. Gently massage the rest of the hair with the shampoo from root to ends. Ring hair out gently. Conditioner should be applied to ends first then to the mid-shaft and a small amount near, but not on the scalp.
2. Pay close attention to the weather. The more humid it is the more your hair will curl, especially around your temples and the base of your neck. It is recommended wearing your hair curly or wavy when humid. If you flat iron your hair you must use humidity resistant products or your hair will re-curl.
3. Mostly of us don't understand that a curls move in one direction and if your hair is cut one curl goes to right and the other goes to left according to each curl. For the stylist, it very important to them to know for styling purposes because one side will be easier to style than the other depending on what direction you want your ends to go.
4. When drying curly hair make sure product is in the ends of your hair so it does so it does not frizz. Use a diffuser that is a bowl shape and that also has the vertical plastic pieces protruding from the inside of the bowl. Make sure not to run your fingers thru your hair after every curly styles as this will give you an Afro.
5. Curly hair loses more moisture than straight hair. If your hair is dry try a conditioning treatment in clean, dry, lightly misted hair, no more than twice a week. This will ensure better saturation without water dilution and will cause your hair to be less tangled, shinier, and will make you color stay longer. If you do not see steam coming from your hair while flat ironing then you do not have enough moisture in your hair.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Mostly of the accident are caused by speeding violation. They are risking their life as well as their passengers and the people on the road.
Here's some safety tips:
1. Drive professionally.
2. Never over or under speed if you think there's no government authority are watching to catch you!
3. Be careful and never drive when you are sleepy, drunk, dizzy or drowsy.
4. You cannot beat the traffic light! Be a responsible drivers!
Lastly, may the simple tips educate every drivers, to be responsible at all means as they start their engine.
MMDA List of Speeding-Violators
Monday, April 11, 2011
One day, when I was a little sick reading my reviewer for the future examination, I needed to divert something creative to please myself or to at least relax my brain. I decided why not making hats using colors that I like.
After I finished one hat and Oh boy!, I don't like to stop making for more. It is very addictive so I made more and posted them online. The lady noticed the winter hats picture she then asked me if I am selling them..., I replied: Yes, If I get an order and in few hours I got a private message from another friend and told me she wanted to have 10 hats.
I am also surprised because bunches of people likes my creations and wanted to buy some. Amazing isn't it?
Completed the first order and these are ready for shipping to Canada. A hard work is paid off!!! I am working on the second order to New York for now...I'm liking it!
(Some update: Was sending hats to Washington State, Washington DC, Atlanta, Hawaii and more...)
I never thought I'll earned money for a simple creations that I gladly appreciate.
Lesson: Use negative circumstances and pushes yourself in reaching your goal to a positive way of life. Never give up your dreams ‘till you reach it as you are always the foundation of the life you build. Stay strong and trust that you can do it!
And always remember that; when we are doing good and it is from the heart, the people will noticed them and you'll get an appreciations or a cash.