Thursday, July 16, 2009

Passport Renewal

If you are Filipino and your passport is about to expire while you are in United States then you need to visit your nearest Philippine Embassy.

Office locator : Philippine Embassy

Requirements :
1. Old Passport
2. Application Fee of ($50)Fifty Dollar and they accept cash only.
3. Marriage Contract or Abstract
4. Divorce Decree
5. Postal Mail Payment depends on ur state ( cash only ).

Additional Information you must call your nearest Philippine Embassy.

No comments: