We need to immunize the babies, to protect them from illnesses such as :
1. Chicken Pox - is a contagious and common viral infection ( Varicella ).
2. Measles - is an infection of the respiratory system caused by a virus and mostly infect 2 years old baby and in adult).
3. Diphtheria - is an infectious disease spreading from person to person by respiratory droplets from the throat through coughing and sneezing.
4. Schick Test - is a diagnostic test designed to evaluate susceptibility to diphtheria. A small amount of diphtheria toxin is injected into the skin.
5. Typhoid - Typhoid fever (also known as Enteric fever) is caused by a strain of Salmonella bacteria.
6. Whooping Cough - a disease of the respiratory mucous membrane.
7. Tuberculin Test- (tuberculin tine test or PPD ) is used to determine whether someone has been infected with the bacteria that causes tuberculosis.
8. Scarlet fever - an acute communicable disease (usually in children) characterized by fever and a red rash. And sometimes occurring after having a strep throat, this disease can cause a rash that starts on the chest or abdomen and spreads over most of the body.
9. Tetanus - is a condition that affects the nervous system and causes painful, uncontrolled muscle spasms.
To Check for additional Immunizations please refer to your respective health centers, private physicians or any other hospitals that allowd by Department of Health.
Note : Immunizations and Record of Illnesses should be carefully kept for this information will prove invaluable through the years.....