Some women are victims of breast cancer, some died while others survived.
Two step you can protect yourself :
1. Breast Self Exam - in which you are going to check your breast once a month, after menstruation or when you are in shower.
2. Consult a doctor and have mammogram.
The common symptoms of breast cancer are:
1. A lump or thickening in or near the breast or in the underarm area
2. Nipple tenderness and the looks of the breast and nipples change.
3. Nipple turned inward into the breast and the size and shape change.
4. Nipple discharge fluid.
Early breast cancer is painless but if you have the symptoms above,I highly recommend you to see your health care provider to know if you have tumor in your cells.