Thursday, January 31, 2008
Most of the funny people are the people u who got problems and lonely in their real life. Sometime, I can't imagine how they handle it to themselves.
The example of these situations are the comedians on stage who foreplay to make the audience smiled and laughed.
In my case, people doesn't know the other side of my life and if they do..., not all of them.And I choose to stay that way. To my partner and true friends thanks for being there.
For those who doesn't know someone don't judge right away. Life is full of strange ups and down so if someone wanting help, listen to them and understand them so in the moment u need to be understood they will care for you.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
It may be strange but I truly believed in the popular statement that " No man is an Island". I mean each of us needs a friend whom we can lean on in time of troubles, obstacles or any down time we maybe facing. We also need a friend to share our happy moments as we bond or when we have the chance to discuss about it.
You can now ask yourself if you truly have a friend because I already found mine.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Saturday, January 19, 2008
partner ability to express their gripes, this should be handled with tact and dignity.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
So if we can stand for longer hours on the net why can't we even glance words of God in a few minutes from his book??? Why can't we pray for the blessings are other stuff that life we have??? So sad but most of human rather spent money in the shopping mall than giving her/his 10% share to God.
Life is so short, and I would be glad if each of us can share a great life to others in which God is the center of our lives. Have a blessed day to all.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Have as your goal for each small interaction of your day, to leave her with a good feeling. Be supportive. Be considerate. Be kind.
Try to understand her needs. A woman likes nothing more than an understanding and an equally compromising husband.
Tell her you love her when you hang up the phone with her, leave her, and generally as much as possible without being annoying or cheapening the phrase. You never know when your time is up so always remember to make sure she knows how much you love her!
Always greet your wife with a hug and kiss that says that you're happy to see her and do the same when you leave her to say you will miss her.
Find new ways to express your love other than with kisses and the words "I love you." Tell her what you love about her, what makes her special, what you appreciate. This will help your love to grow as well as hers.
Be her greatest supporter. Be someone she knows that she can always count on. Be there for her when she has had a long day. Listen to her with attentive eyes and ears. Back her up "100" percent! Be prepared to talk with her about how she feels, (and, yes, how you feel, too).
Talk to her about things that interest you, too - don't worry too much that she'll be bored - she'll be thrilled that you want to share your hobbies with her. If possible, try to find an aspect of your interest that she can join in with (if she doesn't already). The efforts you make to help her enjoy what you enjoy will pay off enormously!
Nurture your wife. Little things go a long way! For example, making breakfast, making her coffee/cocoa, giving her back rubs - anything to make her feel comfy and loved. Mutual service promotes mutual respect.
Give her space. Let's face it, we can't be face to face 24 hours a day. We all need our alone time, even if it's for just 10 minutes, if you give her that respect, she will do the same for you but on the flip side always make sure you give her enough time alone with you. Most relationships call for at least 2 times a week having a few hours together alone.
Understand that your personal relationship should be more important to you than your other family members, work etc. Treat her as such. If you're worried about looking independent in front of them, then talk with your wife and set clear expectations about what decisions you can make without each other, and what decisions must absolutely be discussed. But also, ask yourself why you feel you should look independent instead of married. It may not be hard to say "Let me talk this over with my other half".
Wash the dishes- use the power tools together.
Don't show her even the mildest forms of contempt. Contempt is poison in a relationship. You don't have to act like you like what she said or did, but do not take on an attitude of superiority, even subtly in passing, such as momentary smirking, sighs of disgust or eye-rolling. Such gestures, though seemingly insignificant, are actually deeply dis-confirming, especially over time.
The way you naturally act towards her should subtly validate her as a person, even when you do not understand or agree with her.
Be honest! Nothing will destroy a relationship faster than dishonesty. Even if its a little lie, or not telling her where you're going, or that you're going at all it really causes disconnection. You both feel it. SO just don't lie. ALWAYS tell her the truth.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
- Enjoy pleasing him. Laughter keeps a marriage strong.
- Have as your goal for each small interaction of your day, to leave him with a good feeling. Be supportive. Be nice. Be kind.
- Listen to his day and share yours. Being married also means being intimate. Intimacy does not exclusively involve sex. Intimacy is listening to one another and feeling comfortable enough to tell one another anything.
- Support him and try to understand his needs, a man likes nothing more than an understanding and an equally compromising wife.
- Don't show him even the mildest forms of contempt. Contempt is poison in a relationship. It is fine to disagree with him, but do not take on an attitude of superiority, even subtly in passing, such as momentary smirking, sighs of disgust or eye-rolling.
- Don't do everything for him, but do things for him often. Don't let yourself be taken for granted, though! And more importantly, don't take him for granted.
- Don't be too insecure. Putting yourself down in front of him is another way of insulting his taste in women. If he is with you, it's because he wants to be. He will find you sexy even if you don't feel like you, if you act the part. Remember that attitude and willingness are large parts of being sexy.
- Keep your sex life interesting. Be willing to try new things and discuss them--don't just turn them down immediately if he suggests something you don't find appealing. This may make him feel rejected and lose interest in you. At least be willing to discuss it, and perhaps try it, but never do anything you are uncomfortable with after discussing it with him. Also, don't be afraid to discuss anything you might be interested in.
- Expect the best from him, too. If he wants to be treated well then he needs to do the same for you. You aren't his doormat!
- Don't expect the moon. Do not expect your husband to exactly To Be A Great Husband". He needs to keep trying, you need to keep trying, but neither of you is perfect. Unmet expectations tend to frustrate everyone. However, if you both plan on giving seventy percent of what is required to make the marriage work, you will always be covered, even when one of you comes up a little short.
- Give each other space. Go out with your friends. Let him do the same.
- Love him, care for him when he's sick and needs help. Don't obsess over him, but don't leave him entirely to himself. He does need love, just like you do, and many men especially appreciate attention when they are unwell.
- Compliment your husband. Everyone likes compliments, but you have to mean them.
- Every so often remind him that no one can take better care of him like you can (even though he relies on his mother or grand-mother from time to time and don't get offended by that).
- Sense of humor is always best - find his inner child,laugh and relax with him.
- Teach your children how to honor and respect him (by doing so yourself). If u got kids in time.
- Don't be afraid to challenge him (if you know that you know that you know). He'll find it sexy that you're willing to show him your strengths.
- When life gets difficult and you are not getting along as well as you would like, find his "love language" and speak it abundantly. Give him gifts, encourage him, make love, whatever it may be. You may even want to do something a little different. Most men have higher sex drives than women, so you adjust accordingly
- If you want something done, speak his love language and ask for the thing you want only once, give him space, and it will be done if it is at all possible.
1. Expand your love to include yourself. This may sound contrary to the objective, but you can't really love your partner fully until you love the parts of yourself that you previously believed are unlovable. This doesn't have to happen overnight, but each day, you might spend ten minutes loving yourself the way that you want to love your partner. Follow the steps below and apply them to yourself as well. As you increase your love for yourself, your love for your partner will grow even deeper.
2. Find out your partner's preferred "Love Language." Do they know you love them when you speak words of love? Or maybe they feel loved by your actions? Some people feel loved by receiving little gifts, and others by the amount of time that is spent with them. Each are great ways of loving, but finding out your partner's preference will enable you to love them in ways that are particularly valuable to them.
3. Speak your love. Clear communication will let your partner know how much you love them. Speaking from your experience is a way of sharing yourself so that your partner can hear it. You might say, "My heart expands when you walk into the room" or "I think about you throughout my day, and each time I do, I smile." Say whatever is true for you. Remember that actions often speak louder than words; don't just say something, do something.
4. Show your love through your actions, such as drawing a bath, giving a massage, doing the dishes, or writing a poem. Choose an action that appeals to you as well as your partner! If you're doing something you don't want to do, no matter how much you love your partner, this will show.
5. Spend time being present with your partner. (This is often the least used, but the most powerful form of loving.) Turn off the phone, the TV, computer, and the radio and sit together allowing yourselves to experience each other without words. Being present with one another allows for total acceptance, and expands the love that you both feel.
6. Appreciate yourself and your partner. Successful relationships have a five to one ratio of appreciations to criticisms. Notice things big and small about your partner that you really value, and say them out loud.
7. Speak the truth. Telling your partner the truth is a loving thing to do because it shows trust and respect, and it creates a deep connection. If you want to share the depth of your love, but don't know how, it's all right to say exactly that. If you're scared you'll do it wrong, then state that. The truth doesn't have to be positive to be meaningful. It just needs to be true for you. Show your spouse unconditional acceptance. Abandon expectations and love them no matter what they do. Expressions of disappointment and disapproval of your spouse arise out of unmet expectations and undermine your efforts to build a mutually satisfying and safe environment.
Monday, January 7, 2008
After all, you barely know these "women." Be aware!!! And once you tell them that you cannot help them with any kind of financial help, contact almost always ceases. Sometimes the sad story includes a jewelry merchant selling diamonds and needing the PayPal account for their clients to deposit money in a secure American account that will yield a better profit for the jewelry company. It sounded too sketchy right??? and recognized it for the scam factor. Just tell them that you have heard their story before, and then they stop contact.Luckily, have an option to report abuse, and do your best to report each case.
Take a note : Some of the women in the Philippines too are scamming, they going to tell you they are single even they are married and some gays, pretend to be a woman to get money from their victims.
Hint : Internet is the best way finding the right partner you want to be but be smart to detect who is scamming and who is not.
I hope this will help others who are a bit more gullible .
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Jealousy is very common problem it could be jealous about life achievements or relationships or material things that someone possess.
Honestly, if the person got jealous they can unleash bad moves or do the impossible thing and the big question how to understand and deal with it?
The answer to these question are simple; You must know your worth. I mean, all of us has flaws and if we wanted to be successful in life, relationship and other thing we really have to strive using own formula and if it doesn't work according to what we wanted to happen, I suggest you ask and learn from someone who been successful before you. Challenge yourself and stop being jealous.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Use your brain power to have a proper relationship whom both parties agreed when does age really matter. And always remember that; LOVE is patient, LOVE is not selfish and True LOVE prevails in fate and in God's willing.
Lastly, relationship with LOVE, RESPECT, TRUST and SECURITY absolutely will last forever.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
During those days my ultimate goal is to help my family and I did. I really was not paying attention of myself in the future.
To make my story short: I learned computers from the helped on my dear cousin so as a payback when he requested me to watched his internet cafe I said yes then I started talking different individuals for long period of time. And I noticed someone is consistent and determined of marrying me.It was last December of 2005 we first chatted and got married in April 2007.
A distance relationship is the waiting game specially if there is visa involved but what matter to us is our love of each other and everything will be alright.
To my readers : LOVE EXIST!!! There maybe false relationship but in time you will understand that someone is destiny to someone in due time. And what works for my husband and I was a twist and power of electronic connectivity we called "COMPUTER".
Thank you so much readers.
2. being able to cook rice without the measuring cup
3. cooking rice and having it come out perfect (not too wet or dry) after you measured just the right amount of water by using the “finger method”
4. the smell of hot, fresh pandesal in a Filipino bakery store
5. the smell at the pilipino store (whoa, i feel dizzy)
6. getting a glimpse at the look on your white neighbors’ faces when they get a whiff of the tuyo moms just cooked
7. getting anything free
8. having relatives who you’ve never met visit and getting $40
9. new slippers
10. mango and bagoong (who would’ve thought)
11. receiving bootleg polo or guess shirts as presents
12. opening a new bottle of patis
13. bypassing the limit on sale 2-liter soda by bringing your whole family to the store to buy 4 each
14. crashing a pilipino association picnic at some park and getting yo’grub on….if questioned….claim your mom’s name is baby..or dad’s is boy
15. drinking alak with foods like raw goat or edible beef bile
16. soup with beef tripe
17. getting polvoron candies from friends who were vacationing in P.I.
18. tocino with newly cooked rice
20. having a mini plantation of out-of-the-ordinary vegetables like upo and chayote and ampalaya
21. going to someone’s house who does have a mini plantation and getting vegetables for free
22. watching Filipino uncles suck the brains out of the bangus head
23. eating ox tail, beef tripe, green veggies in a peanut butter broth with fried bagoong on the side…(kare kare) [what were they thinkin’?]
24. singing minus-1 vilma santos songs
25. seeing the excitement in the faces of your aunties and uncles as they dance the electric slide, macarena, or any other type of line dances
26. pointing with your lips
27. at parties being told incessantly that you are big now…and asked how many boy/girlfriends do you have??
28. flirting with opposite gender by raising your eyebrows rapidly
29. the ability to feel the underside of a mahjong tile and knowing the character just by touch….(oooh that’s skill)
30. one word… DINUGUAN!
31. tripping over shoes and slippers in the front of your house.
32. explaining to your white friends why your front door looks like a Foot Locker.
33. burning your f—ing tongue on freshly fried lumpia
34. Watching Filipino movies AND understanding them
35. talking sh-t about people in tagalog or Filipino language of your choice
36. that cool smell in the house after your parents fry fish
37. plastic outdoor runners INSIDE the house…looks cooool man!
38. SPAM, CORNED BEEF, and VIENNA SAUSAGE, the gourmet meats of Filipinos!!!
39. SPAM, CORNED BEEF, or VIENNA SAUSAGES on sale, and buying them by the case loads
40. when your parents come home from the commissary (groceries bought at mass quantities at a time)
41. desserts from “goldilocks”
42. eating solely with the use of your hands (no need for utensils)
43. that comfortable feeling you get by eating with your hands, having one foot rest on the chair you’re sitting on, and using that bent knee as support/balance for your elbow
44. taking food home from a party
45. going to a relative’s/Filipino friend’s house and their parents offer you food (ie. snacks, a meal, a drink) …actually they don’t offer it, they just kinda give it to you and you take it out of respect and to be polite (but you know you’re really hungry)
46. BALUT!! (mmmm..Yummy!)
47. being exposed to harsh weather (ie. rain, wind, snow, etc.) and your high aqua net hair sprayed hair is still in place (think back to those high hair old school days)
48. bibingka…hot or cold
49. arrozcaldo on a cold, rainy day
50. when an uncle offers you a beer
51. That sound you make when you run in slippers
52. turning over them plastic runners and watching a family member walk over the spikey side (ouch…hahaha)’
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx proud to be PINOY xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Physicians and surgeons -- $147,000
Aircraft pilots -- $133,500
Chief executives -- $116,000
Electrical and electronic engineers -- $112,000
Lawyers and judges -- $99,800
Dentists -- $90,000
Pharmacists -- $85,500
Management analysts -- $84,700
Computer and information system managers -- $83,000
Financial analysts, managers and advisors -- $84,000
Marketing and sales managers -- $80,000
Education administrators -- $80,000 Though many of these occupations require an advanced degree, there are jobs at every education level that pay more than other jobs for workers with similar levels of schooling. Here, courtesy of the Employment Policy Foundation, is a look at the best-paying occupations at varying education levels: Top Paying Jobs That Do Not Require a High School Degree These jobs tend to require substantial on-the-job training and work experience rather than formal education and schooling:
Industrial production managers -- $36,000
Bailiffs, correctional officers and jailers -- $36,400
Drafters -- $36,000
Construction manager -- $33,600
Electricians -- $31,900 Top Paying Jobs for High School Graduates These occupations emphasize work experience and on-the-job training rather than formal education:
Computer software engineers -- $58,900
Computer/information systems managers -- $56,400
Computer programmers -- $55,000
Network systems and data communications analysts -- $49,000
General and operations managers -- $48,000
Database, network and computer systems administrators -- $48,000 Top Paying Jobs for a Two-Year College Degree The following jobs tend to be technical in nature, emphasizing skills developed on the job as well as job-specific training and certifications:
Healthcare practitioners -- $66,000
Business analysts -- $58,000
Electrical and electronic engineers -- $57,000
Mechanical engineers -- $56,800
General and operations managers -- $54,000
Computer and information systems managers -- $50,400
source : CareerBuilder
"Deep Lovers" -- men who fall in love madly at first contact, tend to firmly believe in love at first sight. And the problem is that they believe in it so much that every woman they frequent become the "love of their life", I'm not saying that these men have a false sense of what love is, but they do have a blurred sense of what instantaneous true love represents.
Above that, many become blind and only take the sexy curves and crystal eyes into account, forgetting the she can turn out to be a jealous gal or vengeful vixen or both. These men don't see beyond the too tight tommy tank top.
Come on, if you keep saying that every woman you date is your match made in heaven after only one encounter, then you're diminishing the effect., or should I walk by again?
Honestly, just say clear my way, I'm heading that way! hahaha
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
2 tbsp of virgin coconut oil
Direction: mix avocado with 2 tbsp of virgin coconut oil, Mixed it well. Rubbed in on the problem area such as knees and elbow. Let it stay for 10 mins then rinse after. For best result apply it twice daily.
For under arm problem
6 tbsp of calamansi juice or lemon juice
Direction: Peel pipino and then finely chopped. Add 6tbsp of calamansi juice or lemon juice to the affected area. Rubbed it gently and let it stay for 10 to 15 mins rinse after. For best result apply it twice daily.
For under arm problem
Direction: Soaked cotton on fresh milk. Rubbed it gently on the under arm area in a circular motion. Let it stay for 15 mins , rinse after. For best result apply it twice daily.
For blemishes problem
Direction: Mixed oat meal with lukewarm water. Add just the right amount of milk enough to make the oatmeal sticky. Rubbed it gently to the face and let it stay for 15 mins, rinse it after. For best result apply it daily before going to bed.
How to get tanned without the exposing yourself to sunlight
1 c fresh coffee bean
1/4 c virgin coconut oil
Direction: In a blender mixed 1 c of fresh coffee bean with 1/4 c of virgin coconut oil. Mixed it well, apply just the right amount all over the body. Rubbed it gently till all parts had been evenly applied. Let it stay for 15 to 30 mins. Rinse it well after. It does not only make your skin tan but it also exfoliates the skin. For best result apply it daily till you get the right skin color you wanted.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks JL for sharing us your beauty tips xxxxxxxxxxxxxx